Baltimore Comic-Con runs from September 8-9 at Baltimore Convention Center, right by the Inner Harbor. This (comparatively) smaller convention may not be on your radar, but, quite frankly, it should be, if you love comics. They’ve already got some of the biggest stars of the comic book world lined up — including the biggest star of them all: Stan “The Man” Lee!
Standard admission prices currently run at:
- Weekend: $40
- Saturday: $25
- Sunday: $20
That’s all well and good, but do you want some time with “The Man” himself? You might just get your chance because BCC has special Stan Lee-centric VIP Tickets available! For $200, you get these rather significant perks:
- 30-minute early admission on both days of the show
- One item signed by Stan Lee
- One photo with Stan Lee
- Fast track access to for Stan’s signing line and his photo line
- Priority Seating at Stan’s panel on Saturday
- Special Stan Lee item
Is that not enough Stan for you? BCC has just announced their special VIP Gold Ticket package for $300, and it includes some pretty significant perks:
- EXCLUSIVE Friday-night Q&A panel with Stan Lee and friends, including Walt Simonson, Herb Trimpe, Frank Cho, Barry Kitson and others.
- EXCLUSIVE “meet and greet” with Stan and Guests following the panel.
- EXCLUSIVE Signing time where Stan will sign the VIP GOLD member’s ITEM at the Friday event!
That is, to quote Doc Brown, some pretty “serious shit.” If you’re like me, there’s already a part of you reaching for your credit card to buy your tickets here. In that case, Tek and I will see you there!